What’s up 3co Family? My name is Luke Sawhook and you can follow me on Twitter @lukesawhook. I’m a Sophomore at Miami University (OH) and I run social media for 3coSports. This is my debut article for 3co, and I’m super excited to write more! Let’s get into these Week 11 starts and sits.
- Patrick Mahomes against the Raiders: another slam dunk matchup for Pat Mahomes, as the Chiefs seek their revenge from their last meeting with the Raiders.
- Justin Herbert against the Jets: another smash play. Herbert has been an absolute stud for fantasy so far in his rookie season and that should continue against this weak Jets defense.
- Matt Ryan against New Orleans: It should be a very high scoring affair with Jameis Winston slinging the rock on the other side of the ball. I expect Ryan to air it out against the stout Saints run game for a nice fantasy day.
- Carson Wentz against the Browns may sound like a fine matchup on paper. But as you take a closer look, the Browns are top 5 against fantasy Qbs on the season. I’m steering clear of this one for Wentz.
- Phillip Rivers against Green Bay is going to be tough sledding against Jaire Alexander and company. I’d stay far away from old man Rivers this week.
- Drew Lock against Miami is a really tough matchup. Lock’s receivers will face airtight coverage in the secondary courtesy of Xavian Howard and Byron Jones. Couple that with Lock’s tendency to force the ball in tight windows and I think this game could spell disaster for the 2nd year QB.
- Alvin Kamara should see an increase in touches throughout Drew Brees’ absence which will only make his fantasy games better, fire him up this week!
- Nick Chubb returned to the heart of Cleveland’s offense last week and in a solid matchup against Philly, I think Chubb is just getting started.
- James Conner feels like a sit due to his lack of production recently. However several reports out of Pittsburgh indicate that he will see a large number of touches this week to get him in a rhythm. I expect a big day for Conner.
- Josh Jacobs lit up the scoreboard last week. This week he’s facing the defending champions in the Chiefs. I know they will do everything in their power to make Jacobs struggle after a huge game, I feel like it may be a sad day for Jacobs managers.
- Clyde-Edwards-Helaire has been solid weekly for fantasy this season. However there have been some cryptic reports coming out of KC about CEH’s status for Sunday. Even if he does suit up, he will be riding the pine this week on my teams.
- Nyheim Hines, listen guys. We have seen this before. Hines had a huge game very early on in the season and everyone and their mother were let down when he did basically nothing the next week. Indy is truly an RBBC and it is absolutely unpredictable, stay away.
- DeAndre Hopkins
- Tyler Lockett
- DK Metcalf
All three of these stud WRs are smash plays this week, all for the same reason. They play in the Seahawks-Cardinals game which is going to be an absolute fantasy football bonanza! I expect all three of these guys to finish as WR1s this week and if they don’t I’ll be greatly surprised.
- Julio Jones, I know this may be odd considering Matt Ryan is a start for me. However, the odds of Julio Jones being shadowed by Marshawn Lattimore is terrifying. He held
- Mike Evans to 0 receptions 2 weeks ago, just too much risk.
- Michael Thomas against Atlanta on paper should be a great matchup. The concern is we haven’t seen MT play with Jameis Winston yet, and until I know for certain that MT and Winston work together, I’m out on Saints receivers for now.
- AJ Brown at Baltimore will likely be shadowed by one of two of the Ravens’ elite CBs and that is terrifying for fantasy purposes. The only way I see Brown going off this week is if he rips off some huge plays against their extremely physical secondary.
Thank you all so much for reading my first article, good luck this week!